AccessFlow as your Smart City IT partner
PIMS went into production in 2016 and the amount and types of objects that are controlled in PIMS is expanding rapidly day by day. PIMS is now operational in many ‘Smart Cities’ in the Netherlands and preparations are in progress for implementations in other parts of the world.
Additional contact information
1319 DB Almere
AccessFlow partners with SPIE Infratechniek B.V. en iOCO
AccessFlow’s client and development partner SPIE Infratechniek B.V. (formerly Ziut B.V.) is deploying PIMS Public Lighting in various cities in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Ireland. SPIE Infratechniek is a specialist company in the public space and maintains 1.3 million of the 3.5 million urban light poles in The Netherlands. SPIE Infratechniek is part of the SPIE Group which is the independent European leader in multi-technical services in the areas of energy and communications.
Commitment to website privacy and responsible use of information
Information we collect
- personal information, provided voluntarily when you complete an online form or request for service; and
- aggregated information collected by our web server or third party systems we subscribe to for site traffic information.
Our web server collects the following type of information:
- the number of site visitors (gathered via IP address logs),
- the date and time of visits,
- the number of pages viewed,
- technical information on browser connections,
- traffic patterns.
This is anonymous statistical data and no attempt is made to identify users or their individual browsing activities. We use this aggregate data to evaluate our website performance and measure the interest in various areas of our site.