AccessFlow as your Smart City IT partner
PIMS went into production in 2016 and the amount and types of objects that are controlled in PIMS is expanding rapidly day by day. PIMS is now operational in many ‘Smart Cities’ in the Netherlands and preparations are in progress for implementations in other parts of the world.
Additional contact information
1319 DB Almere
AccessFlow partners with: Ziut/SPIE, EOH and Navit
Ziut and SPIE
AccessFlow’s client and development partner Ziut B.V. is deploying PIMS Public Lighting and PIMS Waste in various cities in the Netherlands and shortly as well in Belgium and Germany. Ziut is a specialist company in the public space and maintains 1.3 million of the 3.5 million urban light poles in The Netherlands.
Read more about Ziut’s implementation of PIMS at Ziut.nl.
Ziut was acquired by the SPIE Group in September 2017. SPIE is the independent European leader in multi-technical services in the areas of energy and communications. Read more about the SPIE Group at SPIE.com.
“With this acquisition, SPIE Nederland will significantly scale up its capabilities in the growing Smart city market.”
Commitment to website privacy and responsible use of information
Information we collect
- personal information, provided voluntarily when you complete an online form or request for service; and
- aggregated information collected by our web server or third party systems we subscribe to for site traffic information.
Our web server collects the following type of information:
- the number of site visitors (gathered via IP address logs),
- the date and time of visits,
- the number of pages viewed,
- technical information on browser connections,
- traffic patterns.
This is anonymous statistical data and no attempt is made to identify users or their individual browsing activities. We use this aggregate data to evaluate our website performance and measure the interest in various areas of our site.